Quinton Aaron (born August 15, 1984) is an accomplished American actor originating from The Bronx, New York City. He gained widespread recognition for his portrayal of Michael Oher in the 2009 film “The Blind Side,” alongside Sandra Bullock and Tim McGraw. Aaron’s career in acting spans various genres and includes notable performances in both film and television.
||August 15, 1984 (age 39)
To Submit a biography or suggest an update on existing biography
- Quinton Aaron was born in The Bronx, New York City.
- After completing elementary school, he moved to Augusta, Georgia.
Film Debut and Early Roles
- Aaron made his film debut in Michel Gondry’s “Be Kind Rewind,” playing the character Q.
- He co-starred in an NYU thesis short film titled “Mr. Brooklyn,” directed by Jason Sokoloff.
Breakthrough in “The Blind Side”
- Aaron’s first lead role was as Michael Oher in “The Blind Side,” released on November 20, 2009.
- The film was directed by John Lee Hancock and adapted from Michael Lewis’s 2006 book “The Blind Side: Evolution of a Game.”
- Aaron has appeared in episodes of “Law & Order” and “Law & Order: Special Victims Unit.”
- He guest-starred in an episode of “Mercy” and the season finale of “Harry’s Law.”
Other Film Roles
- Aaron has been involved in various other film projects, spanning different genres and roles.
- He participated in the Taco Bell Legends and Celebrities Softball Game during the 2010 Major League Baseball All-Star Game.
- In 2015, he shot the film “Busy Day” in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
- In 2023, Aaron released his first single “Lead with Love.”
Awards and Nominations
- Information about Quinton Aaron’s personal life is unknown.